Friday, February 18, 2022

Fitness Friday!

After dropping the boys off at school this morning, I drove over to the East side branch of the Flagstaff Athletic Club to run 3 miles on the treadmill and then attend my friend Angie’s 9am BodyPump class. She had put together an “Olympic Champion” track list which was so fun.  I saw a bunch of my class “regulars”, and it was fun chatting and hanging out with them as a class-member instead of just the instructor. I also met a woman who just moved to Flag and plans to come to my Monday class next week. 

Another cool thing. The fitness center had these posters made and hung around both club locations. Such a neat way to show instructor appreciation!!! 



After class, I helped Angie clean up the room before the next class. Then I ran a couple errands ending up at the Starbucks kiosk at the local Fry’s grocery store and treated myself to a hot chai latte. (A rare treat!). Then I and my chai drove over to watch Derek play tennis. It was wonderful outside in the sun despite the chilly wind. 

Look at the height of that toss!!! (I love watching him serve! 😍🥰)



No comments:

Post a Comment