Sunday, January 2, 2022

So far, 2022 has been puzzling!

First off, Happy 23rd Anniversary to Derek and I. Woohoo! I’m so glad he has put up with me for so long! 

We finished our holiday puzzle this morning. It only took us two days of work. The Marauder’s Map from Harry Potter was a tough puzzle due to the shading and the small details on the picture. However it was fun to do! The only bummer was that the puzzle was missing an edge piece! 





Yesterday we celebrated New Year’s Day with puzzles, video games, and tacos! Below Derek shows off his new taco holders that he received from Santa! 



I am a bit sad that today is the last day of holiday break. I will miss having the boys around all day! (Snyx will miss them too!) 

We enjoyed pulled pork slow cooker gyros today for dinner. I made a double batch and took some over along with fixings to a friend who had surgery last week. She is recovering well and thankful for some help with meals for her family. 

We received more snow Friday and Saturday. Today the sun was out and groovy huge icicles formed. Yay! 

Also, official advertisements appeared at the gym and on social media for my weekly BodyPump classes starting tomorrow morning. Exciting! Of course I had to get a couple of new motivational workout tanks to start off the new year! 











1 comment: