Thursday, December 2, 2021

What’s behind door #2?

I know that you have all been waiting with baited breath to see what goodie Zach and Ash discovered for December 2nd from the cookie advent calendar. Survey says…

Espresso powder!!!! Oooh cocoa and espresso! I’m getting excited about the first mystery cookies!!!! 
Notice Ashton is wearing red and white today. His school is having a holiday spirit month through the end of the semester before break. Today was “wear red, green, or white with jeans to let the Jingle begin!” 

Also I hope that you have been able to enjoy our band and small ensemble Jingle Jam performances on Facebook and YouTube. There will be a new short performance posted each day in December! 
Here are links to the first two performances: 


In the band performances I am sitting at the head of the first row on the right of the conductor with the flutes. In the quintet, I am wearing the Purdue Santa Hat (best hat ever!!!!! Go Boilers for currently being #1 in basketball!!!!) 

In other news, the sunrise was fantastic this morning. I had great views from my sunrise run. Ashton’s school posted this great picture from the new entrance of the school. So pretty! 

We have been boosted!!! Derek and I ventured out to the Walmart pharmacy this morning to get our Moderna Covid booster shot. Yay!!! Arm aches quite a bit this evening and I am generally tired and achy. Derek’s arm is also achy. Should both be fine by the end of the day tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment