Friday, December 24, 2021

December 24: On the Eve, we make cookies!

Woke up to snow! Derek and I shoveled the driveway at 4am before I drove slowly to the gym to teach 5:30am class. We had two participants. It was so fun! Then I ran three miles on the treadmill so I could “relax” this weekend. I drove home and then Derek snd I shoveled again! I’d say we received a foot of snow. But then it warmed up and rained. So some of the snow melted. Then the sun came out. Then it snowed a little again. Who knows what it will do next? 



We decided to Orin the last door and cookie recipe early so that we can enjoy for Christmas Eve. Salted Caramel cookies. Delicious!!!













I also mixed up dough this morning to make Grandma Peggy’s sugar cookies. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Sunday when the other cookies run out! Ha! 


1 comment: