Zachary spent the morning at the NAU tennis center enjoying the NAU tennis team open house. All participants did drills with the team and watched exhibition matches. There was pizza! Zach won an NAU tennis jacket for having the highest shot accuracy during one of the drills. Go Zach!!!
Fall colors and our beautiful mountains with fabulous blue sky backdrop. Apologies for the ugly street lamp!
We grilled chicken for our midday meal. I tried another local brewery pumpkin porter from the Grand Canyon Brewing Company.
Derek and Dixie enjoyed an afternoon together attending the Flagshakes “Window Shakespeare” walking tour of Shakespeare vignettes on the grounds of the Flagstaff Pioneer Museum. Derek said that most of the short performances were from Shakespearean comedies but one was from Julius Caesar and another was from Antony and Cleopatra. He said it was both interesting and weird and that he now knows that he prefers seeing an entire play versus excerpts.
When he got home, we enjoyed another pumpkin beer and popcorn. This one is our favorite so far. A spicy lager.

While Derek was out, I deep cleaned the kitchen and made cranberry blueberry muffins. Sooooo good! We each enjoyed one with tea while watching another episode of the series C.B. Strike on HBO. It is a BBC production based on the mystery novel series of the same name written by JK Rowling under her pseudonym, Robert Galbraith. I suppose that I should give the books a shot to see how they compare with the show.

While Derek was out, I deep cleaned the kitchen and made cranberry blueberry muffins. Sooooo good! We each enjoyed one with tea while watching another episode of the series C.B. Strike on HBO. It is a BBC production based on the mystery novel series of the same name written by JK Rowling under her pseudonym, Robert Galbraith. I suppose that I should give the books a shot to see how they compare with the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment