“Hello Fall!” I made my first pumpkin recipe of the season, 2-ingredient pumpkin cookies. Mix 15 oz pumpkin purée with 1 box spice cake mix. Dollop onto cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 min (20-25 min high altitude). Top with cream cheese frosting if desired when cook. Yummy! Taste like cake bites. Snyx helped monitor the whole baking process. Derek and I took some over to share with Dixie and Cliff this afternoon. It was a lovely day to sit outside!
I also put out our outdoor Halloween decor this week on the first day of fall because…well…I can! I love decorating for Halloween. Here are out two latest additions- cute mariachi skeletons. They sort of look a little like pirates too to go with our pirate theme. They also glow in the dark!
Gratuitous selfie wearing cozy flannel- a fall clothing staple!
The boys dog-sat this week for our neighbor’s three sweet, large dogs. Derek and I helped too, letting them out and playing with them over lunch while the boys were at school. There was also a large poo cleanup incident that was beyond the boys. Totally makes me appreciate Snyx being a smaller dog and …well…smaller poo volume when there are accidents. Anyway, the neighbors paid the boys really well and brought over wine and chocolate for Derek and I. Score!!!
Now time to warm up with chili!
Those skeletons are awesome! Your entire post (except for the poo) just oozes fall. It sounds marvelous :)
ReplyDeleteLove your flannel shirt!
ReplyDelete