Thursday, July 22, 2021

Birthday Kicks at 46!

I had a great birthday. Started it off with a 4 mile trail run with Clara. Then I enjoyed watching Ashton perfect his breast stroke at swimming lessons (He is quite the human frog!) Zach got me birthday fries after his shift at McDonalds. I received all sorts of fun birthday goodies via cards, mail, and email. Then tonight Derek and I went out on a birthday date while the boys hung out with Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Cliff (thank you so much for hosting them!!!!). 





Date night at Taverna Mediterranean Restaurant! Everything was delicious!!! We hardly ever go out to eat, especially for a fancy meal. So we went “all in”! 

The Bees Knees cocktail 

Derek drank a Zeus dark amber ale. We really enjoyed their charcuterie board appetizer.  

Derek had gyros for his entree. 

I had souvlaki both beef and chicken that came with a Greek salad on the side. Yum! 

AND baklava cheesecake for dessert! What a great birthday dinner!!!!



2 comments:

  1. You also celebrated your birthday by getting Facebook back on line on my computer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!!! Here’s to another year!

    ReplyDelete