Wednesday, July 28, 2021

7th Grade Registration

I drove Ash to Mount Elden Middle School this morning for 7th grade registration activities. He received his picture ID, schedule, school supply lists, and other back-to-school details. He was really excited to see many of his teachers and friends and give them elbow bumps! Both boys will start the school year on August 11. 


Ashton in front of the construction area at his new school. This will be the new entrance of the school hopefully to be completed by the time he is in 8th grade! 



5 comments:

  1. Awesome, go Ash! What’s MEMS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEMS is Mount Elden Middle School

      Delete
    2. I have no idea why the Advisement class has MEMS in the title. Advisement is like counseling and enrichment.

      Delete
    3. I have no idea why the Advisement class has MEMS in the title. Advisement is like counseling and enrichment.

      Delete