The food was so good that I almost forgot to take a picture!
Thursday, April 8, 2021
The chefs are at it again!!!
Zachary went down to Phoenix with his tennis team today for a match against Notre Dame Preparatory Academy. So we had a cooking night with Ashton. We made a Chinese-themed dinner. He chose to make tofu-green bean stir fry from his new recipe book because he wanted to try a recipe with tofu. Derek wanted to try making vegetarian egg rolls. It was a great night in the kitchen (with Chinese movie music in the background to create ambiance) and dinner was absolutely delicious! I am proud of my two chefs and love my role as kitchen gopher and official food photographer! 






The food was so good that I almost forgot to take a picture!


The food was so good that I almost forgot to take a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment