Today was very relaxing. No major agenda. We had a lazy morning. Zoomed with Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy. Enjoyed a fire outside this afternoon. Nice to have a calm day before a busy week ahead. Ashton is excited to start in-person school tomorrow at Mount Elden Middle School. We have his backpack with mask, school ID, supplies, snack, and water bottle all ready to go and alarm set for early morning to catch the bus to school. It will be his first official day of middle school on campus!!! (Zach will start back in-person learning at the high school Monday March 29.) Derek, Ash, and I all have dental appointments this coming week. Zach has two away high school tennis matches. It is supposed to snow mid-week. AND- the best news- Aunt Jenny and cousin Wyn are arriving on Friday for a long weekend visit. Yay!!! Stay tuned for updates!
Meanwhile, Derek and I enjoyed Ancho Mules by the fire. Snyx also enjoyed being outside and snoozing in the sun!


And the latest library haul. I am also reading “Red at the Bone” for my book club meeting this coming Thursday.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete