Saturday, March 6, 2021

A fantastic day out!

We had a great day with Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie today attending Zach’s tennis round robin tournament in Sedona and then going out to eat afterwards at the Sedona Beer Company! Zach played well. I just love watching him play! The weather was great. And the food and beer were delicious! 










The Sedona Beer Company had a wonderful outdoor patio so that one could sip, dine, and enjoy the beautiful red rock scenery- and company sans Covid.  Their beers were great. Derek and I split a beer flight. Many tasty flavors! 

The best beer was the second from the left- a cherry sour. 

The most unique beer- Pink beer - here looking pretty against a blue sky! (A refreshing beer brewed with prickly pear, raspberries, and blueberries.) 

Ashton enjoying his root beer! 


Dixie and I enjoyed chicken mango salads. Zach had a Sonoran hotdog. He said it was the best ever! Derek had totally yummy chorizo Mac n cheese with chicken. (Zach shared some of his fries with me sand Derek gave me a bite of his mac n cheese!). 
Cliff and Ashton both had the Dad Bod burger. Total yum!!!! 

It was just lovely to spend the whole day outside!!! 

Oh yes! I forgot to say that we saw a road runner cross the road in the neighborhood as we were searching for a parking space by the restaurant. So cool! 

(And yes, I got a bit sunburnt. Working on my yearly farmer’s tan!) 

Being able to be outside in the warm weather with great company and doing some of the things that we haven’t done for over a year (yet outside and safe from Covid)- well it is almost like a mini-vacation from the past year’s craziness. 





2 comments: