Happy faces! We did it!!!
Big medal and a race shirt with a built in mask!

After returning back to our apartment, Derek fixed hot dogs and hamburgers for our family and Clara’s family. Delicious!

After dinner Derek, Ashton, Zach, and I ventured out to the Red Cliffs National Recreation Area to hike the Babylon Arch Trail. The landscape was so beautiful and otherworldly!!! We had fun sliding on sand and climbing over the rocks. It was only a 2.5 mile trail, but it took us almost two hours to hike. So much fun! (After all of this activity we should all sleep well tonight. And I definitely have a date with ibuprofen!)
After dinner Derek, Ashton, Zach, and I ventured out to the Red Cliffs National Recreation Area to hike the Babylon Arch Trail. The landscape was so beautiful and otherworldly!!! We had fun sliding on sand and climbing over the rocks. It was only a 2.5 mile trail, but it took us almost two hours to hike. So much fun! (After all of this activity we should all sleep well tonight. And I definitely have a date with ibuprofen!)
Driving to the trailhead on sand. Yay for all wheel drive in off-roading mode!!!
Sliding/skiing on sand!
Views of the Virgin River in the distance.
The Babylon Arch
A small yet cool triple arch!!!
The Virgin River
We spotted a tarantula!
Wow...what a great bunch of pix...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing pix of your fabulous get-away weekend!
ReplyDelete