First of all Happy Birthday to my brother, Greg He would have turned 40 years old today. I wore my Wonder Woman running outfit this morning in his honor during my six mile run with Clara and Ali. Derek, the boys, and I had a fun family Zoom session celebrating Greg’s birthday with Grandpa Randy, Grandma Peggy, Aunt Jenny, and Wyn this afternoon where we played games and laughed together. Greg was definitely with us in spirit!
Carnitas street taco flavored lays potato chips. Weird but surprisingly good. New pretty wildflowers in bloom in the backyard planter!
We had a nice Friday afternoon visiting and having dinner al fresco at Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie’s house. Italian beef sandwiches! Yummy! Today I made Dole Whip cake (recipe below) - very tasty! Even better topped with additional crushed pineapple!
Also we finally received Ash’s school schedule. For the first quarter for at home remote learning he will have Science, PE, and beginning band. We are not sure how PE and band will work remotely. To be continued. It will certainly be an interesting adventure!
Ash will have English, Math, and social studies in the second quarter when the kids (hopefully) return to school.
In other news, we have been enjoying American history lessons by watching the John Adams miniseries on HBO with the kids. Derek and I watched it before Ash was born and really enjoyed it. Very well acted!!!! So great watching it with the boys and discussing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment