This is what I retired for- to enjoy these everyday moments with my boys.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Smoothie Master!
Ashton loves to make us smoothies for breakfast in the morning. He had perfect timing today. I woke up early to weight lift for an hour. Ashton appeared just as I was finishing my workout at 6:30am. We made a smoothie with fresh pineapple, banana, and spinach. After enjoying, we took Snickers on a one mile walk around the neighborhood together. So, I don’t get to walk him to the bus stop anymore, but it is nice he still likes to take walks together! Zach was up and eating breakfast when we returned. It was nice to sit with him and chat about his classes. Both boys have been really talkative about their school days. So far they are enjoying online school. Of course this is only day 3. As it is Wednesday, both boys have their early release day today. Derek has a lunch planned when they are done at 1pm with chicken on the grill and I will make a salad. Yum! 

This is what I retired for- to enjoy these everyday moments with my boys.

This is what I retired for- to enjoy these everyday moments with my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Absolutely wonderful that you have the time to spend with your sons. I loved my 7 weeks off in the summer with Derek. We worked on 4H projects and went swimming.
ReplyDelete