Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Ring Fit


Derek purchased a new game for the Nintendo Switch. It is called Ring Fit. It is a fitness game where the user does all sorts of exercises in adventure mode to collect items and defeat monsters. (Dad- you would like it because the main “bad guy” is a buff weight-lifting dragon named Dragaux!). The game has a resistance ring and a strap for one leg to monitor body movements. The exercises are a mix of cardio (like running in place and high knees), abdominal training, strength training, and yoga moves. I played it this morning for an hour and it is really fun and actually a decent workout. Ashton played for 2 hours each yesterday and today. Glad it is a fun motivator to exercise! 



In other news, Ashton graduated from size 12 pants and shorts (which he started to wear this past spring) to size 16s! Zach must have done the same thing as there were no size 14s in the hand-me-down bin!  I predict that I will soon be the shrimp of the family! 

1 comment: