Friday, May 15, 2020

Feeling the love this week!




So I just got “wined”! I went out front to take the garbage out and on the front porch was a lovely wine basket filled with all sorts of goodies! It turns out that the woman who “wined” me is a friend of my vans friend, Jody, and the owner of Cab Comics here in town. So in my basket was filled not only with fun wine and snacks but also a comic book and two games. Specifically she included Magic the Gathering cards which the boys love to play together. So Ashton already nabbed and disappeared with those. Haha! We will have to go check out their shop when we can go out again.  The bottom of the basket was scattered with Dove dark chocolates- some with sea salt caramel. Drool! So much fun!!!! I am in the process of preparing a couple more baskets for some lucky ladies here in Flag to be delivered next week. 

And yesterday I received a special package from my good friend Autumn. She knew that this week would be tough as it marks the one year anniversary of my brother’s death. She signed me up for a virtual Wonder Woman race to remind me of my own strength. I am sharing her card as I want to be able to go back and look at it whenever I need a boost. Feeling very blessed to have such great family and friends! (And making new friends too!) 









1 comment: