Ashton, Derek, and I then learned more about light and refractive index while melting (or perhaps the correct term is “torching”) chocolate with a magnifying glass. See Ash’s blog for details.
Zach, Ash, and I then all participated in this morning’s porch Flag Jam. Ash and I were glad to have Zach join us this time. I plan on working on a piece that we can all post together next week.
For lunch, Derek made steaks on the grill which we accompanied with baked potato and salad. After lunch, Zach worked on glasswork while Ashton and I attended online “gym class” with Wyn and Jenny’s dance and Barr workout! Ashton and I had fun and dressed as superheroes! Ash was so excited when Wyn grabbed her Wonder Woman shield and wore her cape too!!!!
So fun to “hang out” with family!!! Ashton and I loved the punching songs the best (and the hip openers for me!!!)
This evening I was excited to go pick up my music for the summer season of the Flagstaff Community Band. The virus threat has put out group practices on hold (which were to have started today). However at least now we have our music do we can practice our individual parts. Lots of great music planned for this season!!!!!
Hurrah! Bike riding weather!
ReplyDelete