Enjoying sparkling grape juice with pinkies up! Ha!


Sunday, April 12, 2020
Happy Easter!
Today was low-key. Derek made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Total yum! Yesterday I signed up for the 90 day free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited, do we have had wonderful movie scores and other music constantly on in the house. Wonderful!!! We especially like Amazon’s different playlists like “Damsels and Dragons” and Space Movie themes. I listened to western movie music while reading my book set in the AZ territory in the early 1900s. In the afternoon we had leftovers for Easter dinner- leftover grilled chicken with hash brown potato casserole and broccoli. It was really tasty (and freed up fridge space!). Then we played the game Spy Alley while listening to James Bond movie music! In the evening we had a fun family Zoom meet-up with Mom, Dad, Jenny, Wyn and my uncle and cousins in Wisconsin. It was great to catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With Zach around, I'm surprised you ever have leftovers!
ReplyDelete