Friday, April 10, 2020

Another week of social distancing in the books!


Derek and I went out to rob the TP train!!!! (Not really, but we did wear the scarf masks to pick up groceries yesterday.)

I also drove to the library today to pick up my book on hold. Technically the library is closed to the public, however they have a person working reference for patron’s online library needs and circulation affairs. I waited in the designated pink box for my book (wrapped in a plastic bag) to be placed on a table at the entrance for me to pick up. For all of this work, I hope that the book is good. Thank you librarians for helping to keep books in our hands to keep us all sane right now! 



Here are a few action shots taken by Grandma Dixie of Derek and Zach trying out Ashton’s chalk obstacle course yesterday! 



Snickers and I got to experience another drive-thru vet visit today for some follow-up bloodwork. 

In boring news, I vacuumed the entire house today. More exciting: The boys received haircuts from the Backyard Barber with fireside seating! After all hair was trimmed, the barber grilled some tasty chicken and baked potatoes served with salad made by his lively assistant! 







This evening we made a moon phase model out of Oreo cookies. See Ashton’s blog for more details. Zach did a great job acting as the orbiting moon! Ashton could have a future career as an Oreo cookie white stuff sculptor! We agreed that all moon phases were very tasty! 



1 comment: