Zach and I spotted a herd (jerd?) of javelinas in our neighborhood this afternoon. There were at least 7 of them. I did not realize that they were so big!
In other news Derek, Zach, and I all had dental appointments today. (Ash has his checkup on Friday.) No cavities! Yay! We like Dr. Collins. She grew up in Indiana too!!
The following is my latest library haul. I will start on them as soon as I have finished “Little Fires Everywhere”. We watched the very well acted miniseries if Agatha Christie’s’ “Ordeal by Innocence”. It will be interesting to see the differences between show and book. “Hollow Kingdom” is a story of the zombie apocalypse from the viewpoint of household pets. The main character is a pet crow. It is supposed to be hilarious. Hopefully more entertaining than the coronavirus. I’ll keep you posted.

Sad for the Flagstaff Hugh School band who was supposed to leave tomorrow for Chicago to perform in the St Patrick's Day parade next week as well as enjoy other spring break activities. The parade was cancelled by the city of Chicago due to coronavirus concerns, and then the Flag school district cancelled their entire spring break trip all together. Zach said each kid list $1400 of total investment in the trip with no refunds possible. Their band director, a good friend, gave the kids the news this morning and said it was heartbreaking. We will see what happens, but I would not be surprised if Zach’s orchestra trip to Phoenix and ASU in early April is cancelled. All of this is just so frustrating and sad.
Sad for the Flagstaff Hugh School band who was supposed to leave tomorrow for Chicago to perform in the St Patrick's Day parade next week as well as enjoy other spring break activities. The parade was cancelled by the city of Chicago due to coronavirus concerns, and then the Flag school district cancelled their entire spring break trip all together. Zach said each kid list $1400 of total investment in the trip with no refunds possible. Their band director, a good friend, gave the kids the news this morning and said it was heartbreaking. We will see what happens, but I would not be surprised if Zach’s orchestra trip to Phoenix and ASU in early April is cancelled. All of this is just so frustrating and sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment