Friday, March 20, 2020

A New Blog in the House!!!!

It was announced today that Arizona schools are now closed through April 10.  I would not be surprised if AZ follows the example of other states like Indiana and close schools through the remainder of the school year.  We will see what happens... 

Anyway, to keep up with skills, the boys are reading nightly.  We are doing fun activities like puzzles and games.  Ashton has chosen, rather than study nightly spelling words, to start a daily blog to practice spelling and writing and just have some fun letting all of you know what he is up to.  There is a link to his blog entitled "Timeout with Ashton" in the blog list to the right.  I have also placed a link in this post below: 



In other news, it was a beautiful day!  Welcome to spring- we have snow!!! Snickers and I enjoyed a brink walk in the snow and sunshine this morning.  It warmed up considerably today, so much of the snow has melted already.  It is good that we are getting the moisture!  





Progress continues on the jigsaw puzzle.  Can you guess the theme?  (I hope so!)  Thank you Grandpa Gary and Lori for the puzzle.  I think it was one that you gave to the boys a Christmas or two ago.  It sure has come in handy as something fun to do while we are all social distancing!!!





Also big hugs to Grandpa Randy and Wynter!  Since the school father/daughter dance was cancelled, Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy hosted their own grandfather/granddaughter dance this evening!!!  Such a handsome couple!!! We love the flowers and your flawless dance moves.  Such love and fun in these stressful times!!!









1 comment: