Breakfast at Cocos Restaurant! Giant yummy cinnamon roll!!!



Many dog walks! (Zach’s attire does not accurately reflect the outside temperature!)

Swimming at the hotel pool!

Zach’s high school band and orchestra concert n Wednesday night!


It was a nice week filled with music, food, and fun!
Many dog walks! (Zach’s attire does not accurately reflect the outside temperature!)
Swimming at the hotel pool!
Zach’s high school band and orchestra concert n Wednesday night!
It was a nice week filled with music, food, and fun!
Since G&G left on Thursday afternoon, we have been trying to get back to a “normal” schedule. On Friday Zach had his full orchestra competition in the morning (same music played as Wednesday night concert), two exams, a make-up biology lab after school as well as tennis practice. I know he was happy to make it to the weekend. I have read three books (all very good and lighter than my previous reads) and am currently working on a fourth (Mermaids- which so far is an interesting mystery but I am only 10% in).
Previous “heavy” reads. Both excellent!
Derek and I finished watching the second season of Star Trek Discovery. Really good!
Today it was raining. Ashton and I went to the Aquaplex this afternoon for some fun exercise in the pool. Ash loved the slides. I enjoyed the lazy river. We had an extra special treat- a rainbow viewing as we were leaving!




Snow expected tonight, so looking forward to another relaxing day and bring cozy inside. Maybe chocolate chip cookies will make an appearance!!!!
Snow expected tonight, so looking forward to another relaxing day and bring cozy inside. Maybe chocolate chip cookies will make an appearance!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment