In the afternoon Derek and I walked Snyx around the neighborhood. I made Indonesian chili- sooooo good. Lots of ginger. Zach had three helpings! We then had Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Cliff over time watch a couple episodes of the Mandalorian. Ok, maybe we were not that lazy after all!!!!
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Lazy Sunday
Started the day with cinnamon rolls, tea, and reading while in pajamas. At 11am, Ashton and I did our good deed for the day and picked up some groceries for a friend that broke her hand in a minor car accident a few days ago. We also bought some girls out cookies from her daughter when we dropped off the groceries. (Yes- we have no willpower!!!) Her daughter was overjoyed since they have not gotten around to selling many boxes since my friend has not been feeling up to it for obvious reasons! My friend is a single Mom of two hound kids and a full time job as a labor and delivery nurse.

In the afternoon Derek and I walked Snyx around the neighborhood. I made Indonesian chili- sooooo good. Lots of ginger. Zach had three helpings! We then had Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Cliff over time watch a couple episodes of the Mandalorian. Ok, maybe we were not that lazy after all!!!!
In the afternoon Derek and I walked Snyx around the neighborhood. I made Indonesian chili- sooooo good. Lots of ginger. Zach had three helpings! We then had Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Cliff over time watch a couple episodes of the Mandalorian. Ok, maybe we were not that lazy after all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment