I had a great time playing with the Flagstaff Community Band tonight for the annual holiday concert at the Orpheum Theater. Highlights were 1) all of the goodies brought in by audience members for the Family Food Center, 2) our special featured number “The Night Before Christmas”, 3) fun with the fabulous flute section, 4) all the little kids in the audience playing jingle bells during the sing along, and 5) enjoying the original Grinch cartoon movie post concert! In the pictures below I am sitting just to the right of our conductor.
Posing with my friend and fellow flute player, Kendall, just before the concert with the audience behind us.



Fabulous funny flutes!

My favorite guys!!!!


We saw the planters peanut mobile parked downtown on the walk to the car after the concert! Awesome!

Came home to a box of fun holiday goodies on the front porch from my friend Autumn. I am so in love with this hat!!!


Fabulous funny flutes!
My favorite guys!!!!
We saw the planters peanut mobile parked downtown on the walk to the car after the concert! Awesome!
Came home to a box of fun holiday goodies on the front porch from my friend Autumn. I am so in love with this hat!!!
Flagstaff does so many things for the community. Thanks for your contribution!
ReplyDelete