Thursday, October 31, 2019

It just isn’t Halloween without Haribo!

I made a special trip to Walgreens this morning to pick up assorted Halloween Haribo gummi treats after dropping off Zach at school. (I drove him this morning to let him sleep an extra hour since we were up late for the concert last night. Thanks Mom!!!!!) The Haribo candies are our favorites and I often put them in the boys’ lunches as a dessert treat. (No way are these being handed out to trick or treaters! These are for our family only to enjoy! Ha!) 

Since Walgreens was having a candy sale, I also nabbed the Warheads mix since Ashton says he loves them (he is definitely his Uncle Greg’s nephew!). He can sample his favorite and then the rest if those will be handed out to kids. We have two other big bags of candy, and Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie are also bringing over another big bag I hope that is enough. I hear that our neighborhood gets a lot of kids. (If push comes to shove we can re-treat the candy that Ashton gets that we do not like!) Stay tubed for Halloween fun pictures tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment