As my parents know best, I have loved looking at and reading books since I was very young. Retirement is no exception. I have been reading on average 2-3 books a week. The library here is great. When I return a book, I usually exit with at least two more. (I do not understand anyone who walks into a library and cannot anything to red.) It is so fun to drop into different worlds and/or learn about different cultures. Derek has also been reading a ton and some of our books overlap. We have had fun conversations about them. It is like having our own personal book club of 2!
Here are some of the books that I have been enjoying this fall with many more to come!
(Not pictured- The books from The Expanse series. Derek and have currently completed through book 5 and waiting for book 6 which we have on hold.)
So many books, so little time.....
ReplyDelete