Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Morning Walk in the Woods!

We hiked the Mars Hill and Tunnel Springs trails on Observation Mesa this morning. We saw 3 mule deer, one coyote, and two small horney toads!!! Nice a cool with a brisk wind- I think fall is on the way! 



First time seeing a pine tree green straight up from a limb! Cool! 

Do you see what I see? 











Peeking at the peaks through the pines! 

In other news, I went on an eight mile run with new women running friends early Saturday morning. So good to run with company again! 


The kids will be going back to school tomorrow. Are they excited? Yes and no! 

Pictures from a full rainbow during an evening sunny monsoon rain shower on Friday. 



Derek and I have really been enjoying reading the Expanse Series sci-fi novels by James S. A. Corey and rewatching the TV series based on the books. The TV adaptation is excellent. I really wish I could talk to Greg about the books as he recommended them to us. Sigh... I miss you G! 


No comments:

Post a Comment