Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Alpine Pedaling through downtown Flagstaff!!

Pedaling our way through downtown Flagstaff on the Alpine Pedaler Trolley! So much fun and a harder workout than expected. Two stops- one for playtime at Thorpe Park and the other for ice cream cones! I love having all of my family together in one place!!! Although missing Greg who we celebrated with rousing singing of “Shout, Shout, Let It All Out” as we waved and hollered at all of the onlookers. Had some good times belting out tunes from Hamilton too! 







Derek was official trolley bell ringer! 















Singing!!!!! 

Other scenes from today- tree climbing and evening s’mores! 








Thinking of you tonight G! I really miss you. I expected to look up and see you sitting and hanging out with us and still hard to believe you are not. Your laughter and joy was certainly with us tonight. There is a void where you once were and it hurts. But your voice carries on loud and clear when we are together. I love you. 




1 comment: