Saturday, June 15, 2019

Runs, Flags, And Fluting!

Ashton and I went on a 7am run/scooter for 4 miles around the neighborhood. We then came home and made a pancake and sausage breakfast. Yum! On the process we managed to set off our smoke detectors. Great way to make sure they all work! After breakfast, Derek and I worked on more odds and ends- most importantly putting up the flag pole holder! 


Our new neighbors on the north side,  whom we met over spring break, are in the process of repainting and reglooting the inside of their house. They will move into their house in approximately two weeks time. They were over at their house monitoring progress. Ashton played out in the woods with their 4 boys for s while this afternoon. 

Derek and I tried a very short mountain bike ride on the trails in the woods behind our house. That is hard work! Definitely will need to work on those muscles and agility. After dinner (leftovers) we went did town to Heritage Square to listen to the Flagstaff Community Band perform prior to “movie on the square” night. Fun concert and lots of kid activities beforehand.  I plan to join the band’s weekly practice next week. They have at least two concerts a month in the summer! Looking forward to more time with my flute. I practiced for an hour this morning after breakfast - need to get those finger and embouchure muscles in shape. 


No comments:

Post a Comment