Sunday, April 7, 2019

Weekend is busy as usual!

It sure is nice to finally be home after a whirlwind week. I got back home from DC on Monday. Our car is still in the shop getting body work done after all of that hail damage. So Tuesday morning Derek and I picked up a rental, then headed down to Tulsa for the day. We stopped off our WRX at the dealer for recall airbag work and then went to watch Zach play tennis. He got 10th place out of 16 in the Tulsa Monte Cassini tourney. Yay Zach!  Wednesday, I was up at 3:30am to catch a 6am flight to St Louis for work. It was just an overnight trip to audit one of our plants. I was home and in bed around 12:30am Friday (ugh). Friday Zach played in a smaller tournament in Stillwater and came in 3rd. Of course that is the day Derek and I both did not take off work to watch him play. Darn!!  


Yesterday, I met my fellow BodyPump instructors at the YMCA to launch our latest track release. So much fun! I was my last launch with this crew. I will miss them all very much once we move to Flagstaff. I hope that I will be able to join a gym with instructors that are just as motivated, caring, and fun! 







After the workout, the boys picked me up and I tagged along while they each received haircuts.

 We then went to Walmart to stock up on groceries for the weekend. Such great weather for grilling!  We were booted out of our house due to showings, so best time to get errands done. After tasty burgers on the grill, Derek and I spent part of the afternoon mowing the lawn and sprucing up our front yard in preparation for today’s Bartlesville open house extravaganza. Our house is in the circuit for today from 12:30-2:30. We will be making ourselves scarce by going to see the new Captain Marvel movie!!!

It sure is nice to be home! I will be home for all of this coming week too!!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment