Saturday, March 9, 2019

Catch up!

Scenes from Zach’s 8th grade orchestra competition on Thursday morning. They sounded great and took a top category 5 rating! 







Zach looked so handsome in his dress clothes. Funny thing (well maybe not so funny), everyone forgot about his competition Thursday morning, so he headed to school in tennis clothes. It dawned on me there was s problem when I was settling down in front of my freshly-booted computer with my morning tea and checked my calendar. So I ran home from work to get his dress clothes and hand-deliver them to him at school in front of his friends with a giant smooch!  He was visibly relieved and a tad embarrassed. Ha! 

Derek and I had a great time listening to them play later that morning at the high school. They sounded fantastic! 

In other news, my Pump sister Autumn was in town this week. So we of course had to get in a few opportunities to team teach on with fun leggings. Friday was a “killer” workout and Saturday was Super (or Comical - take your pick).  



And current situation: 

Derek and I are meeting Autumn and her husband, Steven, tonight for dinner and drinks as a reward! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so delighted with Zach's participation in the orchestra!

    ReplyDelete