New Subaru WRX STI (love)
New Ford Mustang GT 500. We make oil for these babies!
Electric helicopter. Swanky! Hope it has a parachute!
Dessert at company/customer dinner function. White chocolate ravioli filled with bittersweet chocolate mousse. Very tasty!

And I finally found an India Pale Ale that I like. M43. Michigan craft brew with grapefruit flavors and not too hoppy. Love it on a snowy evening!

Currently in Houston awaiting flight toTulsa. By the time we got home after company dinner activities last night I got 3.5 hours sleep as we had to be up at 3:15am to get to airport for 6am flight. I am ready to be home to the boys!
And I finally found an India Pale Ale that I like. M43. Michigan craft brew with grapefruit flavors and not too hoppy. Love it on a snowy evening!
Currently in Houston awaiting flight toTulsa. By the time we got home after company dinner activities last night I got 3.5 hours sleep as we had to be up at 3:15am to get to airport for 6am flight. I am ready to be home to the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment