Saturday, August 18, 2018

Meetings galore!

This week was very busy filled with a four day face to face meeting here in Bartlesville with the Lubricants plant lab and quality personnel. What a fantastic and fun group of people!  Here we are eating dinner together at the Copper Tower restaurant in the Frank Lloyd Wright Price Tower. 

Dinner for me was butternut squash and apple soup paired with a roasted Brussels sprout and arugula salad. 

I also tried their “Price is Wright” drink with bacon infused bourbon, chocolate bitters, and dark cherry tincture. So good!  I would have never been adventurous enough to try before we got our fun Shaker and Spoon gift from Jenny and Greg which really expanded my drink world view beyond margaritas! 

Yesterday Derek and I ran errands over lunch and stopped at the new Shorties Grill location for street tacos and enchiladas. Great business model which uses their food truck as the kitchen and then they pass the food into their new building location. 






1 comment:

  1. I love hearing how much you love that gift! Yay!!! Food looks fantastic...enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete