Saturday, August 11, 2018

Sweat sisters!!!!


Autumn and I have been teaching together tons this week. So fun to feed off of each other’s energy and enthusiasm especially at 5:45am. I taught a class at 5:30pm this week as well team teaching with another instructor. That class had nowhere near the attendance or spunk of our early morning class members. We are now averaging about 15 participants per early morning class. Woohoo!!!!

Autumn and I supported the other instructors this morning by attending the new Les Mills RPM release launch (awesome spin bike workout) at the Y. Tonight we are running in a midnight 5k in Tulsa together. Tomorrow is scheduled as a rest day!!!! Woohoo!! 

In other news, Ash had his last day of summer camp yesterday. It was bowling day! Zach is currently working on his summer honors English class assignment which is due next week in the first day of school. Hard to believe it is that time of year again! And less than two weeks until I travel to China for a week for work!!! 

You may have also heard on the news that Phillips 66 enacted 50- 100 layoffs here in Bartlesville last week. Both Derek and I are ok but we have friends that were affected. So stressful times here in OK. It is really hard to see the layoffs take place when our company is going so well financially. These layoffs are apparently in efforts to make our company more agile and efficient in our business peer group. Change is never easy. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friends and colleagues getting laid off. That is really hard on families.

    ReplyDelete