Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Culinary delights!

Derek and I tried our hand at making Indian cuisine. Last night we put together the ingredients for slow cooker chicken tikka masala. Simmered all day today. Wow!!! Soooo tasty and the spices made the house smell absolutely amazing!!!


Enjoying some Pinot Noir Rose while our rice was cooking for serving with the meal! 

All four of us loved it. Zach says that it tastes best in a tortilla. Everything this awesome in a tortilla! 

In other news, Zach is ready “The Call of the Wild”by Jack London for his 8th grade honors English summer reading project. Ashton is happily reading The Chronicles of Narnia book series. Go Miller readers go!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dinner and a book. Who could ask for more. ⁉️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started Year 2--Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

    Will try to reread Call of the Wild and the Chronicles of Narnia before I see the boys next!

    ReplyDelete