Friday, June 1, 2018

Fan Club!

My BodyPump co-instructor for my Friday class, Jen Pregler, taught her last class today as she and her family are moving to Houston. We will miss her!  We had a packed class at 5:45am to send her on her way and wish her well. We came into the gym studio this morning to a fun homemade poster that our class members had made for us. Super-talented!!!!  (Be sure to read the fine print. Too funny!) It is nice to know that they enjoy us and our classes. I love the note that we received from the poster creator. It really made my day! I love my BodyPump instructor “tribe” and my class members. 




Now I need to download the Terminator theme song so I can play it before each class! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the poster! How energizing to lead such a fantastic group!

    ReplyDelete