Monday, May 21, 2018

The Red Dress Project

When your friend with the camera helps to bring out your inner superhero! 

Tracy had this new creative idea. She bought a fabulous floor length red Vera Wang dress for $25 on Amazon in which she is going to photograph each of us running buddies. We each have a separate theme. Our theme and outfit is kept secret until the day of the photo shoot. I volunteered to go first and had my session with Tracy yesterday. My theme was superhero/Wonder Woman.  While we were shooting downtown, some guy driving by stopped and asked if he could have a selfie with me. Ha!!

So much fun! I can’t wait to see how the other gals sessions turn out! 


Shout out to all the Wonder Women out there. Let your light and badassery shine through! 















(Photo credits to the amazingly talented and creative Tracy Hammon. #reddressproject)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Plus, I’m digging those shoes and the sparkly skirt sticking out :)

    ReplyDelete