Sunday, March 11, 2018

March News. The quick rundown.

I have been working nonstop this past week in pre-audit season hell. Audits coming up this week in Bartlesville and Detroit. Yippee for me.  So I have not been able to dedicate much time to the blog. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. So I will update when able. (I know all you really care about is the pictures anyway right??? Ha!) 

Ash was student of the week for his class this past week. He made a poster with facts about himself, shared his favorite book with the class (Dragons Love Tacos), and took Cowie in for show and tell. Also we had to write a parent letter to Ash which his teacher read to the class. Here us what I wrote:

Ash also made this cool project in art class- getting us in the mood for petroglyphs in New Mexico over spring break!

Zach will be playing varsity singles tennis at a tournament in PONCA City tomorrow. I wish I could watch him play, but we have an auditor in town Monday and Tuesday. Good luck Zach!!!
Zach’s Orchestra had a competition last Wednesday during school against other middle schools in the district. They were assessed on playing two practiced pieces as well as one sight-reading as a group. Zach’s Orchestra (7th and 8th graces combined) received a #1 superior rating. So their teacher is throwing them a donut party. Here he is all dressed up for the concert. Derek and I missed the performance because it was during work hours. Boo! 

Derek went to Houston on a business trip for the day on Thursday. The boys and I treated ourselves to Jimmy Johns subs in his absence. Luckily it was just a day trip. He is missed too much when he is gone. 

Today after I worked all morning (boo), we went to see the Children’s Musical Theater production of Shrek Jr. It was great!!! The kids of our friends the Vilardo’s performed in the musical. Twins Julie and Kathryn go to Central Middle School with Zach. We then walked over to Hideaway for post-entertainment pizza!!













1 comment: