Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018 Central Classic 5K

We participated in Central Middle School’s annual fundraiser, the Central Classic 5K and fun run! The boys did the fun run while I ran in the 5K. I ran 1st in my age group! The boys received medals for their fun run participation. Zach gave his to his friend Sam who ran in the 5K but did not place. I am so proud of him for his thoughtfulness.  We all piled back into the car before the rain set in! Looking forward to going to see the new “Black Panther” Marvel movie this afternoon. 

Running through the Bruin bear at the finish line! 

I ran with my friend Autumn who placed third in her age group. Ash was great cheering us in and helping to get water and oranges for us when we crossed the finish line. 



Loved this year’s theme from Back to the Future!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st place! Wonderful to read about Zach's kindness to his friend!

    ReplyDelete