We spent the afternoon visiting the Dallas World Aquarium. Simply WOW!!!! All sorts of animals and aquatic species that you don’t get to see at regular zoos or aquaria.
Tree Kangaroos from New Guinea.
Blue Penguins
Such a beautiful layout!!! So lush and open and clean!
Ash had a great time racing the giant river otters as they swam in their enclosure and he ran in front of the glass. So cute and such smart creatures. I’m sorry I could not get a good picture.
Cool stingray!
The manitee was carrying around a piece of wood. He would pass it between his two front claws/flippers.
Giant Japanese Spider Crabs = inspiration for the movie Alien????
Flashlight Fish glow and blink. They were our favorites. They are like Batman.
A baby seahorse! He was about the size of my pinky fingernail. There were also different varieties of sea dragons and other seahorses.
In the shark and sawfish view tube!
A view free m inside the tube
Giant anteaters!
So many wonderful and exotic creatures! This is a place we will definitely return to in the future!
I had never seen a sawtooth before!
ReplyDeleteWOW !!!
ReplyDelete