Sunday, September 10, 2017

What an amazing weekend!!!!

This was an amazing weekend of both mental and physical challenge. I cannot begin to describe all that I learned and experienced. Short story is that I learned that I am a much stronger and confident person than I normally give myself credit for. I love leading and helping others to better themselves and find the confidence and strength to make those small changes that eventually lead to big changes. I also learned that after 4 hours of weight lifting classes I can down a bag of raw veggies with humus like nobody's business! 

Both Autumn and I from PHILLIPS 66 passed the class with flying colors. We killed it in choreography, technique, and coaching! Thanks in part to our great instructors that we have at the PHILLIPS gym who welcomed us to our very first BodyPump classes and inspired us to become instructors. Now on to team teaching classes and practice to tape our video for full certification.  But first, ibuprofen and sleep. Never have I done so many squats in 48 hours in my life! 

Autumn and I with our amazing instructor Andi Matthews! 



My amazing class of such great and inspiring people all getting out of their comfort zones to better themselves and others!




3 comments: