Friday, September 29, 2017

Wayside Walk-a-thon 2017!

Yay for the day off! Derek and I went to Wayside Elementary to cheer Ash on during the annual walk-a-thon fundraiser. More accurately, I would call it the sprint and walk-a-thon. Ash did great, running 17 laps in 20 minutes with all of the third grade classes. 

To begin their run/walk, the kids got to burst through the big bruin inflatable tunnel!!!! How fun!!!



Ready to get those lap tally marks! 


Run Ashton Run!



Afterwards, Derek and I ran a few quick errands, then lunches downtown at Frank and Lola's. With fabulous sunny fall temperatures, we walked around after lunch a bit- visiting the new bike shop and Moxie- the new spirit shop (think tshirts and other items showing support for local school teams). 

And last but not least, sharing Ash's poem hanging in the hallway at school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment