Here is a pic of Derek, Ash, and I from earlier today while we watched Zach play tennis.
Friday, September 8, 2017
Getting PUMPED!!!
I am currently in Moore, OK for my BodyPump instructor training. It starts tomorrow and will go through Sunday late afternoon I drove the 2.5 hrs over to the hotel this evening after work and watching Zach play tennis. I'm excited and a bit nervous for tomorrow as we are trained and then assessed on technique, choreography, and coaching. It should be a fun two days where I hope to learn a lot about the program, weightlifting fitness, and myself. I have a friend from BARTLESVILLE doing the training with me so that makes it more fun and a tad less daunting. I got the following fortune when Derek and I went out to Chinese buffet lunch today. A good omen I think!
Here is a pic of Derek, Ash, and I from earlier today while we watched Zach play tennis.

Here is a pic of Derek, Ash, and I from earlier today while we watched Zach play tennis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are daring to become an instructor...Way to Go Girl...
ReplyDeleteGood Luck...You'll do GREAT!!!