Thankful for friends and family who have been helping us get through this difficult time. Tracy and Mike invited us over for swimming, pizza, and margaritas on Friday evening. The boys had a great time swimming and were worn out!
Ashton got a kick out of sitting on the sprinkler



Beautiful sunset!

Saturday morning we slept in late (8:30- that is definitely late for me!). Then Derek booted me out if the house at 10am to get on my bike and burn off stress. I went on a 26 mile bike ride up to Dewey and back. Got caught in a downpour. It was crazy fun! It was the most dirty I have ever gotten on a ride. I had to wash my hair three times to get the dirt out!!


Beautiful sunset!
Saturday morning we slept in late (8:30- that is definitely late for me!). Then Derek booted me out if the house at 10am to get on my bike and burn off stress. I went on a 26 mile bike ride up to Dewey and back. Got caught in a downpour. It was crazy fun! It was the most dirty I have ever gotten on a ride. I had to wash my hair three times to get the dirt out!!
We then all went to see the new Spider-man movie. It was great!!!! It is definitely my favorite Marvel movie. Derek also gave me an early birthday present. Prickly pear syrup for margaritas!!! Yum!
We also talked to Greg tonight. His fever is down and his pain has been managed so that is positive. His exploratory surgery yesterday was inconclusive as they did not find out what is causing the infection. Biopsies were taken to try and get more information. Results pending. More scans are expected for next week. Additional information on the cancer lesions and treatment will be forthcoming after the infection has been brought under control. At least for now he is comfortable and getting stronger. He was in good spirits when we talked to him. It was so good to hear his voice and laugh!
Everybody except Derek got all wet!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for everyone...God Bless!
You need to create a new clothing line for bicyclists with the stripe already imprinted on the back of the shirt.
ReplyDelete