Ashton spent the last month researching dolphins both at home and at school. Here is his final report that he made at school. He did a great job! He hopes you learn a thing or two about dolphins too by reading his shared report. Enjoy!
Very good report Ash! I too am found of dolphins. I remember going to St. Petersburg Florida in the early 1970's and touching one in an aquarium...I've been touched by them ever since. Thanks for this report.
Terrific report Ash❣️ I learned some interesting things about dolphins that I did not know before. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed Ash's report. Dolphins are one of my favorite creatures!
ReplyDeleteVery good report Ash! I too am found of dolphins. I remember going to St. Petersburg Florida in the early 1970's and touching one in an aquarium...I've been touched by them ever since. Thanks for this report.
ReplyDelete