Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The boys are doing great things!

 
Zach was invited with other eligible classmates to walk across the street from his middle school to the BARTLESVILLE convention center to attend an academic recognition luncheon in honor of his middle school academic performance this year. They had pizza and salad for lunch and had a guest speaker from OKC. Way to go Zach!
 
Ash started swimming lessons tonight for the next month. Way to go to our Dolphin!!! (Hard to get a good picture of him swimming freestyle!) 
 
Derek planted his first raised garden crop- cilantro and lettuce. Pics to come soon. I head to Houston tomorrow for an overnight trip. Woohoo! 

2 comments:

  1. Zach...an academic luncheon...WAY TO GO!!!

    Ash...I think I saw a shark fin!


    Mexican gardener??? Another GREEN THUMB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read about and see pictures of all the boys are accomplishing. Three cheers for both of them. 🎉

    ReplyDelete