Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Zachary's Spooky Story (For his AP English Class)

All the Things of Wrath
By Zach Miller
I was walking with my two friends, Blake and Sindy, at the park after we watched a horror movie at the movie theater. Blake is a tall handsome guy. Sindy used to be my girlfriend until Blake moved here and replaced me. Though I was mad about that, he was still my friend and we still hang out.  Although today I was jealous that they were sharing popcorn.
Then suddenly everything went black. When I could see again, we were in a deserted hallway with a twelve by twelve foot mirror at the end.
“Can you see this Jake!” yelled Sindy.
“It’s really freaky here,” shivered Blake. We walked up the hallway towards the mirror when another room appeared. We ran into the room. The door locked behind us. Then suddenly we heard a freaky voice.
“You three, fear my wrath!” boomed a voice. I was so scared that I passed out. All I felt  was the wrath. It was fiery, like if you were being burned to death, except three billion times hotter.
Finally, I woke up and saw my reflection everywhere.
“I must be inside the mirror,” I thought to myself.  My friends are lying on the floor in the chamber with me unconscious to the side. Then, a shadow walked out of the mirror.
“Do you know who I am?” whispered the shadow. “I am you. You always wanted him out of the picture. He stole your girl!”
“Kill him!”commanded the shadow.
“No,” I said, ”I will not kill my friend, Blake.”
“He must feel wrath,” whispered the shadow. “Do it while you can!”
“No, I will not kill him!” I screamed.
“Then YOU will feel my wrath!” the shadow whispered. “I will imprison you in this chamber and take your place outside!”
Then the shadow walked out out of the mirror, taking my friends who are now awake along with their popcorn. My friends turn back to look at me.
“We go with the popcorn,” said Sindy with a creepy smile. “And you’re not dreaming.”     


3 comments: