After walking up at 7am to a 5.6 magnitude earthquake, we got our day underway. We are all ok, but the quake really shook the house for over a minute and freaked out the dog and kids. I wish I had a picture of Ashton's face during the quake. Priceless!! I biked to and from the gym for my weights class while the boys had appointments at the optometrist. Then we had sausage on the grill with all sorts of fabulous sides for lunch! 

Don't judge my sausage covered in spicy sweet mustard and spicy hot chow chow mix!! Total yum!!!!
My take on Starbucks Sangria sparkling herbal iced tea. This is 3/4Stash peach iced tea plus 1/3 welches sparkling non-alcoholic sangria. Yummy!!!!
Other than that, only other major excision was to Walgreens to buy antihistamine/decongestant as the ragweed has been killing me!
In other news, Zach started tennis lessons again this week. He is living it! He is able to take his bus which turns out to have a stop right in front of the country club where his practice takes place. He gets there a bit early, but that gives him time to change, eat a snack, and finish any homework or read.
Ash had a call home from the teacher on Monday (second of the year) for having problems with class procedures. However after Monday he had a great week! He has been enjoying music class and reading.
I wrote an essay for Children's Musical Theater as to why I participate on their board you can read it at this link.


Great about Zach, sounds like his year is really off to a nice start! Thumbs held for Ash...I love the essay!
ReplyDeleteI thought that sausage had Korean kimchi on it! anyway....yum!
ReplyDelete