Sunday, July 17, 2016

Osage Hills 10k

I ran a trail 10k race at Osage Hills State park this morning with Denay, Tracy, and Peggy. We all won age group awards. Peggy and Denay came in 2nd and 3rd female overall. I was 5th overall female. Tracy came in first in her age group for the 5k even though she walked most of it coming off of an injury. Great run despite the heat and humidity (seriously who plans these crazy events for mid-July in Oklahoma??? Ha!). Definitely worth the beautiful forest and rocky scenery and lake overlooks in the park as well as the fabulous company!


Finish line!

I love that there is Stripe the Gremlin on the medal. Eighties throwback. Woohoo!




2 comments:

  1. Good job gals...the woods looks wonderful...sorry about the H E A T ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have such a great group of women to run with.


    ReplyDelete