Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Miracles!

Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Peggy and Grandma Dixie!!!!

First of all, I decided to sleep in for once instead of running this morning. Miracle!

Derek also says that it is a miracle because I requested French toast for Mother's Day breakfast. As most of you are aware, French toast is my normally least favorite breakfast on the planet. However, Derek's French toast is acceptable because it is not soggy and he somehow singes the cinnamon onto the bread just right. Plus, I have learned that I can make a fabulous blintz out of the toast with a bit of cream cheese and raspberries. I woke up craving this and he delivered. Delicious!
I also found a card from Ash at my place this morning. Too cute! 




Derek and I plan to check in with our Moms today. Fajitas are planned for late lunch.  At 3pm we are going to the Bartlesville High School production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. 

Currently sipping tea while blogging listening to the thunder outside while the sun is shining. OK weather is just...weird. 

1 comment: